- Lavender-tinted foam neutralizes yellow and brassy tones instantly
- No-mess alternative to purple shampoo (use on wet or dry hair)
- Never sticky, stiff or crunchy for shiny, bouncy, supple results
- Also available for brunette hair
How To Use;
1. Use after shampooing and conditioning.
2. Do not apply to soaking-wet hair. The brassier your color, the drier your hair should be when applied.
3. Shake can well, then invert to dispense foam into palm.
4. Apply directly to brassy areas or all over hair.
5. Leave in and style as usual.
Suitable Hair Types
Fair/light color shades (blonde, gray, white, highlights); for all hair types and textures
Color Control Toning & Styling Foam is a light-lavender-tinted foam that instantly helps neutralize brassy tones and helps rid fair hair shades (blonde, grey, white) of unwanted yellow-y tones.
Unlike dark purple shampoos that leave inky stains and are massaged into your scalp, this foam is a cleaner, easier, healthier option to keep blonde hair looking crisp and bright.
A quantum leap from sticky, old-fashioned mousse that make your hair stiff and crispy, this “smart foam” uses “rosins” (a natural, rubber-like substance derived from trees) and not typical “resins” (stiff, acrylic polymers) to give your hair soft, flexible texture to make styling easier and protect against breakage.