- Weightless moisture maintenance.
- Intensive caring conditioner.
- Rehydrates dry, coarse, brittle hair.
- USP (United States Pharmacopeia) water: this water is purified from any bacteria so that fewer preservatives are needed, which reduces the risk of allergic reactions.
- Colour Retention Complex: protects colored hair against UV radiation and ‘shampoo washout’, resulting in a more lively and long-lasting color result.
- Gives the hair a natural shine.
Mediceuticals Vitatin Conditioner
€16.50 – €39.50 INC VAT
Moisturizing conditioner for normal to dry or chemically treated hair.
Cleanse hair and scalp with appropriate Mediceuticals shampoo. Apply Vitatin to towel dried hair, leave on for 2 – 3 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Collagen Amino Acids, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hydratis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Albumen, Zinc Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Biotin, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Methyl Nicotinate, Ethyl Nicotinate, Ginkgo Biloba, Tocopheryl Nicotinate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Panthenol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Biosacharide Gum 1, Inositol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.