Bain Chroma Respect is a gentle hydrating protective shampoo for all types of sensitized or damaged color treated hair, mostly adapted for fine to medium fiber. Highly hydrating formula cares for hair while respecting and preserving hair color. Sulfates-free.
– Gently cleanses to remove buildup
– Hydrates without weighing hair down
– Enhances shine and smoothness to preserve color vibrancy
– Amino Acid, Lactic Acid, and Tartaric Acid: A healing acid blend that targets the three levels of hair damage and penetrates to recover hair from all types of color-induced damage and prevent color stripping or fading. (This specific product is formulated with amino acid and Centella asiatica.)
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS & SLES.
What Else You Need to Know: Preserve color vibrancy with this sulfate-free creamy shampoo that gently removes dirt and buildup without stripping color. Infused with amino acids, this stylist-loved formula hydrates to rebuild damaged fine to medium hair without weighing down for a lightweight bounce, smooth finish, and brilliant shine.
Clinical Results: In a controlled study using a system of Chroma Absolu Bain and Fondant:
– Intense hydration for a smoother hair fiber was shown
In a controlled study using Chroma Absolu Bain versus untreated hair:
– 74% more brilliant shine was shown
In a controlled study using Chroma Absolu Bain, Fondant, and Thermique, results showed:
– A reduction in the appearance of fading color